Skip to product information
1 of 1

Heartfelt Seasonings llc

Hawaiian Black Sea Salt - 6oz compostable Refill bag

Hawaiian Black Sea Salt - 6oz compostable Refill bag

Regular price $19.00 CAD
Regular price Sale price $19.00 CAD
Sale Sold out
Comes in a compostable refill bag and mailed in a biodegradable poly mailer.                             

          Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt is comprised of small, delicate crystals of top-grade Hawaiian natural sea salt that’s bonded with activated coconut shell charcoal, for a bright burst of salty flavor balanced by smoky charcoal.

This salt is lower in sodium than standard table salt.

It is composed of 81% sodium chloride; the remaining 19% of the salt’s chemical composition comes from a combination of 84 trace minerals and electrolytes that naturally occur in sea water and remain on the salt crystals after evaporation.

Materials

Shipping & Returns

Dimensions

Care Instructions

View full details

Image with text

Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.

  • Free Shipping

    Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.

  • Hassle-Free Exchanges

    Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.